Interested in winning an iPad Mini 2? Simply lookout for one of our London Underground posters (example below), and take a selfie, tagging @jobandtalentuk, with the hashtag #ShouldYou to go in the running.
One winner with the most creative entry will pick up an Apple iPad Mini 2. By entering this competition applicants accept the Terms and Conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Jobandtalent UK Ltd (company no. 07890603) whose registered office is at Sovereign House, 212-224 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8HQ .
- Employees of Jobandtalent or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://bloguk.jobandtalent.com/
- Closing date for entries will be 5 July, 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
- By internal Jobandtalent vote, deemed to be the most creative and interesting submission, whether written, in video format, or a static image, to the social media competition
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message online within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.